In Alto, you can determine which properties are included in the upload to your website, based on their status.
When the Upload completed properties status is selected for Exchanged, Completed and Let properties, they will be included in the upload. However, all properties with a Status of Available will ALWAYS be uploaded.
You will need access to System Administration, to amend your Upload completed properties status settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
To check and amend your settings:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit next to the relevant branch that you want to check or amend the settings for
- Scroll down to Upload Completed Properties?. This displays the options for which property types get uploaded (Exchanged, Completed, Let)
- Tick the Exchanged, Completed and Let boxes as required
- Untick any that you don’t wish to be uploaded (properties with a Status of Available will always be uploaded)
- Click Save
This will upload all properties with the respective status ticked. Any properties that you don't wish to upload should be archived prior to making this change