In Alto, a Custom Region can be set to add a customised search region to feed to your own website.
Custom regions are used in conjunction with your own website and they enable property seekers to further filter down their property search. Instead of only breaking down the search by area, you can create a more specific location within the area when applied to a property.
This article includes:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit on the chosen branch
- Scroll down the page and click Custom Locations
- Click Create New
- In the Name field, type the location you want to add
- Click Create
- Click Save
When the custom location is populated and In Use, it unlocks a new dropdown field below the Display Address on the Marketing top tab of a Property.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Property on the side menu
- Click the Marketing top tab
- Scroll down to Custom Region and choose the region from the dropdown menu
- Click Save
- If the region doesn't appear automatically, you may need to press F5 to refresh the page before it appears in the dropdown menu
- Custom Regions aren’t used for matching within Alto