In Alto, when entering property details in the About the Property section, you can determine which types of properties are listed within the Type dropdown menu, and you can set the order in which they display.
You can add new Property Sub-Types or remove them if they aren't applicable.
To add or remove Property Sub-Types:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Group Settings
- Scroll down and click Property Sub-Types
- Tick the property types you require from the list
- To change the default order, alter the numbers in the boxes below Display Order (When you save, the property types will display in your chosen order)
- Click Save