In Alto, when entering property Price and Qualifier details in the Sale/Rental Information section, you can determine what qualifiers are listed within the Qualifier dropdown menu, and you can set the order in which they display.
You can add new Sale Price Qualifiers or remove them if they aren't applicable.
To add or remove Sale Price Qualifiers:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Group Settings
- Scroll down and click Sale Price Qualifiers
- Tick the Sale Price Qualifier Types you require from the list
- To change the default order, alter the numbers in the boxes below Display Order (When you save, the qualifiers will display in your chosen order)
- Click Save
The same process applies for Rental Price Qualifiers. In this instance, at step 4 above, you would click Rental Price Qualifiers instead.