The Tenure information can now be included in uploads to Rightmove.
For this to be included, the Tenure dropdown field needs to be completed within Alto.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Property on the side menu
- Click the Marketing top tab
- In the Sale Information section, select the Tenure from the dropdown menu
- Click Save
This information will be included for all new properties that are being uploaded.
For existing properties, if you would now like to include the Tenure information, please ensure the field is completed.
You’ll also need to reupload any properties to ensure this information is included. You can do this by:
- Either making a change on the property, e.g. adding a space to the end of the description. OR,
- If you would like to do this for all properties, you can do this via System Administration
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit next to the branch you would like to amend this for
- Scroll down and click Upload Properties
- Click Save
This will trigger all your properties that were already set to upload to reupload with the Tenure information included.