This article includes:
- Why is my rate increasing?
- What are you delivering this year to improve my software?
- How do I get in touch about my subscription?
We’ve been investing heavily in our tech over the past year. The goal of this has been to improve our ability to innovate Alto at speed, as well as delivering a series of brand new features and updates, including:
- A built-in anti-money laundering (AML) tool powered by SmartSearch. The new tool means you can complete your compliance checks with a single click within Alto, getting a response in seconds
- Customisable email templates, giving you and your team the tools to produce professional, on-brand and clickable emails - at scale and speed
- New security features including new artificial intelligence tools to detect phishing attacks sooner, and safeguard your agency more effectively
- The best user experience yet, with a simplified and modernised design so you can navigate Alto even quicker and easier than before
Delivering a fantastic property software experience takes investment, and that means we need to increase our rates.
We’ve worked hard to keep this increase to an absolute minimum this year, despite rising inflation rates.
We've got lots of exciting things in store to make Alto work even harder for your business, including;
- An easier and more secure way of sharing information with your tenants and landlords. Soon you’ll be able to store and share all documentation related to a tenancy from PropertyFile
- A more efficient way of creating letters, meaning you can self-serve the templates without needing additional support
- Enhanced reporting, so that you’ll get near real-time business performance data on your sales pipeline, as well as analysis on under-offer properties
To keep you updated on all the latest functionality, we also introduced our new innovation hub, Alto Agenda. That way, you’ll always be the first to see new features as they’re released.
Our Product Research Panel also gives you the chance to steer our future product development, which is vital to make sure we deliver solutions that really make a difference to you.
You can find out more about the Panel and how to join here.
We want to make your subscription work as hard as possible to meet your specific business needs.
If you have any queries, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.