Adding a Diary Entry Type
Please Note – In order to add new Diary Types, you must have access to System Administration.
- Click on Tools > System Administration > Group Settings.
2. In Group Settings, click on Diary Sub Types.
3. In the General Diary Event Sub-Types List, click Add New Code at the bottom of the list.
4. Fill in the details of the new diary type. The ShortName can usually be the same as the Name, although this has a limit of twenty characters.
5. When you are finished, click Create. The Diary Event Type will be added to the General Diary Event Sub-Types List and will be selectable from the Entry Type menu when creating a general appointment.