Adding An Attachment To A Stationery Template
Please Note – You will need System Administration access for this process. The attachment will only appear in the letter for the selected Branch. Other branches will have to add this separately.
- Click on Tools > System Administration > Branches. Click Edit next to the required branch.
2. At the bottom of the page in the Media Items section, click Upload New File.
3. On the Add File screen, Input the Name of the file, change Media Type to File and the Sub Type to Unspecified. Click Choose file.
4. In the Open window, navigate to the file and click Open.
5. Check the file is correct and click Upload.
6. Click Letter and Stationery Templates and select the required letter template.
7. On the Edit Letter Template screen, click Attachments.
8. In the Letter Template Attachments window, select the required attachment from the Available menu. Click Close.
TIP: You can select more than one attachment from this screen to be included in the letter template.
9. Next time the template is used, the attachment will be included.
Please Note – Attachments will only be included on e-mails. It will not be included when the letter is printed.