Adding Bank Details for a Landlord
1. On the Landlord record in question, click the Contact tab on the side followed by the Bank Details tab along the top.
2. Click the Add Bank Account button and either locate the Landlords bank in the list and click Select, or click Add New.
3. If you clicked Add New, enter the relavent bank details then click OK. Then if the details are correct click Confirm
4. Enter the rest of the bank details for the Landord and click Add.
5. If you intend to pay the Landlord via BACS there is one more step to follow. Click on the Payment Groups tab along the top of the screen.Then click the grey cog button on the right against the relevent payment group.
6. The Configure Payment Group screen will appear.Ensure that BACS is selected as the Payment Method AND then select the Bank Account that you will be paying in the Payment To drop down box, then click Save.