Adding or Changing a Date on a Tenancy
Adding a Date
- On the Tenancy record, click Dates > Add Date.
2. In the Add Date screen, select an appropriate option from the information (i) list, enter a Due Date and click Update.
Changing an existing Date
3. From the Dates tab on the Tenancy, click on the required Date.
4. On the Manage Date screen, change the date as needed. Use the three buttons in the status box to indicate the current phase of the date:
- Pending – Use this for dates that are waiting action.
- In Progress – Change to this when the job has started.
- Complete – Use this status once the task is complete.
5. Click Update.
TIP: When the job is finished, clicking complete enables you to enter a completed or reschedule date.