Adding Page Numbering To A Letter Template
Please Note – Page numbering is done in the Stationery Designer, NOT the Letter Template.
- Click on Tools > Letters & Stationery Templates.
2. Select the Stationery Template you wish to add page numbering to. (These are indicated by the folded page icon on the left)
3. The Stationery Designer will open in a new tab. Click into the page, and then click Add Section.
4. When the Choose Type Window opens, click Dynamic Text.
5. The Dynamic Text Editor will open. Click Doc Fields > Doc: Page X of Y.
6. Click Close. Page 1 of 1 will appear on the template. Click inside the blue box and drag it to the required position on the page.
Once it is in the desired position, Click Save and close the tab.