Booking a Market Appraisal via the Diary
1. Click on the Diary tab, and then click and drag your mouse over the time that you want to book the appraisal for.
TIP: You can use the Today and < > buttons to locate the required day.
2. When the Schedule Appointment window opens, click Market Appraisal.
3. When the Add a Market Appraisal or Property window opens, select the Vendor/Landlord and Property by searching for the name, clicking the star to bring up a list or clicking Add New… to create a new record.
TIP: You can also click Amend if you want to change the Date and Time of the Market Appraisal.
4. Next, the Confirmations and Reminders window will open. You can edit and send a reminder SMS or e-mail to the Landlord(s). Click Send All when done, or Cancel if you do not want to send a reminder.
TIP: Use the green ticks next to the SMS & e-mail details to manage how the reminders are sent.
5. Next, you have the option to send Letters regarding the Market Appraisal. You can either Open Letters Now or Place in Letter Rack if you wish to deal with them later.
6. There will now be an entry in the Diary showing the appointment, and the Property will now have a Status of Appraisal. Once this is completed, you can then Instruct the Property and set it with an Available status.