Editing A Stationary Template
1. Click on Tools > Letter & Stationery Templates. A list of all existing Letter and Stationery Templates will be displayed. Click on the required template for editing.
2. The Stationery Designer will open in a new Tab. When the Template is displayed, click into the page.
Use the controls to edit your template.
Section 1 - Clicking into the text /body of the letter, will prompt a control panel to show on the left hand side of the screen.
Section 2 - When highlighting or clicking into the Header, you will see a control panel on the left hand side of the screen.
Please note – If the designer does not open in a new tab, you may have pop-up blockers set up in your internet browser. You will need to speak to your IT to get this deactivated.
There are additional Buttons at the top of the screen offering the following options:
- Add Section – Adds a new element (Text, Images or Content) to the template designer.
- Clone Section – Makes a copy of the selected element.
- Delete Section – Removes the selected element.
- Set as BG – Sets the selected element as the background.
3. Once the template is finished, it can be Saved and Previewed using the buttons in the top-right of the stationery designer.
- RAW Test – Previews the template using a RAW (unprocessed) format.
- PDF Test – Previews the template as a PDF document.
- Save – Allows you save the template.