Dashboard - Expired Charges
This User Guide explains what is shown in the Expired Charges Section of the Dashboard. Please see Setting the PM Dashboard as Default
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
1. To access the Dashboard click the button at the top left of the screen that looks like a house.
2. The Widget for Expired Charges looks like this:
3. Click on the Widget to bring up a list of all expired charges. Expired charges shows a list of unraised charges that have an end date set which is before “today”.
4. To Remove an item from the list, click the row in question where you can then Delete the charge or Edit it as appropriate.
5. Expired charges will NOT raise via the Overnight Charging Routine once the charge date has reached the end date set on the charge.