Dashboard - Landlords to Pay
This User Guide covers how to view which Landlords require Payment and how to pay them in bulk. Please see Setting the PM Dashboard as Default
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
- To access the Dashboard click the button at the top left of the screen that looks like a house.
2. On the Dashboard click on the Landlords To Pay section.
3. A list will appear of all Landlords with Amounts on the Payment screen. It is good practice to check each Landlord Payment screen before updating. To do this click on the Landlords name and the individual Landlord’s Payment screen will appear. Check its contents to ensure you are happy to pay the figure on the screen, then close this window.
4. Please be aware that the system will pay the Landlords based on the payment type selected in the payment group for that Landlord.
5. Tick any Landlord that you wish to pay, double check that you agree with the Total Payable figure and click Pay Landlords at the bottom of the screen.
6. Depending on the Payment type selected on the Payment groups section, the payment will either appear on the Bank Reconciliation or BACS report.