Renewing or Editing a Tenancy Term
This User Guide covers how to Renew or Edit a Tenancy Term.
Tenancy Terms cannot be edited once finalised, the only option is to renew the tenancy.
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
1. On the Tenancy click the Tenancy tab to the left, then click Renew Tenancy at the bottom
2. Make any changes that you need to and ensure the information is correct, then click Start Renewal
Please note the Deposit Fee warning (if applicable). Amend as appropriate
3. Click the pink Progression button on the newly created term
4. Double check all information is correct. Click Actions at the top of the screen then Finalise Renewal
5. If you are happy to go ahead click OK. The renewal will now be completed.
You may see a warning message in relation to the Tenant Fees Act, Review the Tenancy.