How to produce a tenancy agreement.
This document explains how to produce a tenancy agreement.
- Go to tenancy or proposed tenancy record and click on Docs Write a Letter…
2. Choose Ad hoc, using template from my library and click Next.
3. Now select the tenancy agreement from your list of templates and click Next> >. For the purposes of this example we are using the NAGS (notices and agreements): A01 Form.
4. Choose the Associated Contact, which will be the tenant or tenancy name and click Finish.
5. The tenancy agreement will appear on screen allowing you to check through the document before finalising the agreement.
*Please note when you click finalise it will use your associated contacts preferred delivery method.