Adding a Property to a Landlord
This User Guide outlines how to assign a new Property to a Landlord.
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
1. Go to the Property tab at the top of the screen and click the blue button at the top left
2. Search for an existing Contact that will be the Landlord or click on the red Add New to add a new Landlord. To add the property click the blue Add New button.
3. Use the Postcode search tool to locate the Property or add the Property in manually, then click Next
4. Please Note: You do not have to book a Market Appraisal at this stage but one will need to be booked into the system before a Tenancy can be complete – See linked article for more information. Which ever you decide click Finish
5. The Property Status will stay as ‘Appraisal’ until it gets changed to Instructed.