Marketing a Property to Let
This User Guide covers how to Market a Property to Let.
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
1. You must book a Market Appraisal into the system, this can either be done at the point of adding the Property to the system or after the Property is added by going to Actions at the top of the Property screen then selecting Book a Market Appraisal. Enter the relevant information and click Save.
2. Once you have a Market Appraisal booked, go to Actions and select Instruct
3. A screen will open where you will be able to add in the rental information. It is important that this screen is filled out accurately as this is what will be uploaded on to the Internet portals (if you decide to upload to them).Once this information has been completed then click OK. The Property Status will now change to Instructed.
4. Once the property has been Instructed it must have its Status changed to Available. On the Property click on Actions at the top then select Change Status. Ensure the New Status is set to Available then click OK
5. The Property will now be Available for Matching.