Enquiries Dashboard - Market Appraisals
Once a customer has requested a valuation / market appraisal from your website, a request will be displayed in Alto.
The Alto dashboard has a new Enquiries widget which included a doughnut chart which summaries the type of market appraisal requests you have received (Rent, Sale or both).
The doughnut chart is linked to the new Enquiries dashboard which include a PropertyFile Market Appraisals section. When a customer completed a Market Appraisal request via your website, details of the request will be displayed here.
The dashboard can be filtered by branch or appraisal type (rent, sale or both). If you have requests you can click on the diary icon, to view the selected negotiators diary. You can click on the drop down at the top of the popup box to view any diary groups you have setup.
Book a Market Appraisal / Valuation
- To book a market appraisal, select the negotiator who will attend the booking
- Select the preferred booking time slot, if no time slots are displayed, click "book an appraisal. The following screen will be displayed:
- Details of the customer and the property address are displayed on the extended market appraisal booking form
- You can manually type in the details against the owner/landlord and property, to see whether the records already exists in the system
- Alternatively, if you click "Add New", the contact/property data will be added to the system
- You have an option to amend the market appraisal/valuation booking by selecting the amend button and clicking next
- When you are happy with the time slot selected, click Next
- On completion, click Finish.
The booking will be visible in the relevant negotiators diary.