This guide shows you how to add a Landlord retention on Alto through opening balances.
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
- Go To Accounts > Opening Balances > Client Accounts tab. Locate the bank account that you wish to add the retention to, then click View
2. In the drop down box at the top right of the screen select Landlord Retention then choose the Landlord from the box to the right of that. Click Add
3. Locate the payment group that the money retention relates to and enter the amount that you are holding on behalf of the Landlord. Click OK
4. Repeat this process for each Landlord Retention that you are holding.
5. When you are ready to Update enter the Total of your Opening Balances into the Target Amount box. Click out of this box and the pink Post Bank Balance should now be available.Click Post Bank Balances to update.