Opening Balance On Supplier Record
This guide shows you how to add Opening Balances for Administration Fees, received from a Supplier
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
- At the top of the screen go to Accounts>Opening Balances. Locate the relevant bank account to the right and click View.
- In the drop down box at the top select Supplier, then in the box to the right locate the Supplier that you wish to apply the opening balance to, then click Add.
3. In the Charge Item drop down box select Administration Fee and then enter any other relevant information. Then click OK.
4. Repeat the process with other Suppliers until you have added in all money you hold from admin fees from Suppliers and they are all listed on the screen.
5. To post the opening balances, enter the total of the opening balance amount into the Target Amount box at the bottom right. Then click off that box (anywhere on the screen) and the pink button for Post Bank Balances should be available to click. Press this button to post the bank balances.