Opening Balance - Receipting Monies Held
1. Go back to the Opening Balance screen by clicking the Accounts and Opening Balances tab. Click View on the Bank Account that you wish to receipt the money in to.
2. From the drop down box at the top right, select either Tenancy Held Money or Contact Held Money, select the relevant record then click Add
3. Enter all relevant information and click OK
4. Go through this process again until all the Monies held have been added, and they are all listed on the screen. When you are ready Update, enter the Total amount of money received into the Target Amount box. Click off the box and then the Post Bank Balances box should now allow you to click on it.
5. This will then receipt the money into the system and will appear on the Receipt screens of records for you to use against Invoices.