NRL - Process Tax Quarterly
This User Guide covers how to process Non Resident Landlord Tax quarterly. The same process should be followed for yearly tax processing as well.
This article relates to the ALTO Property Management Module
1. At the top of the screen click Accounts>Process NRL Tax
2. Click View on the account that you will be processing Tax for.
3. Select the relevant quarter end from the drop down box. Check that you agree with the amount that the system wishes to pay to the HMRC at the top right.Select a Payment method from the drop down box, and enter a payment reference.
4. If you agree with the figure and are ready to process the payment to the HMRC click Update at the top. This process cannot be reversed.
5. Once updated if you wish to View or Print the report, click Timeline along the top of the screen.
6. Locate the payment you wish to print the report for and click View
7. This will open the report in your web browser as a new webpage. How you print the report will depend on the web browser that you are using.