Adding Utility Companies to a Property
Before you can link the Utility details to a Property, you must ensure the Utility Company is entered into Alto PM as a Supplier.
Please Note – Utilities are added into the system as Suppliers. Therefore they are added as a Contact in the first instance.
- In the Contacts Tab, click the Add Contact button.
2. In the Contact tab, select Supplier from the Type menu. Enter the Company name and in the Services menu, select the utility type. (For example, if the utility provider is electric, locate and tick the Electricity box.)
Please Note – The property must be Available before the Management tab becomes visible.
- On the Property’s Management screen, click on the Utilities tab.
2. Click Select Provider next to the required Utility. The Select a Provider window with a list of relevant providers will open. Click Select to add the provider to the property.
3. When you are satisfied with your selection, click Save.