Reversing a Landlord Statement

Reversing a Landlord Statement

Please note: A statement can only be reversed if it is the most recent statement that has been created for the Landlord, and if that payment has not been paid via BACS or reconciled on the bank.

1. Go to the Landlord record that the statement relates to.  Click on the Transactions tab.  

2. Locate the Landlord Payment in the account listing and click on the button on the right with three dots on it. 


3. Say Yes to the message that comes up on screen if you wish to continue with the reversal.

4.  The Transactions list should now show the Statement Reversal and all items that were on the original statement should be back on the Landlord Payment screen ready for you to make any necessary changes.


Getting Started
Take a look at this video which highlights the features and how to use your knowledgebase.

Submit a Query
Connect to Support
Allow Jupix Support team to log into your computer. Load Teamviewer from here when requested to do so by our Support Team .

User Voice
Login to the community to suggest and vote for new and improved functionality within Jupix.
Submit a Query
Print Article Email Article Request Training