Sending a Letter to the Second Landlord on a Property
When a Property has more than one Vendor or Landlord specified, you can select whether or not they receive copies of emailed correspondence by clicking on the drop down list next to each person.
- Click on the shared Property. If the property has not had a Market Appraisal, it will be in the Appraisal tab. Otherwise, it will appear in the Property tab.
The options for the additional Landlord that can be set are:
- None - No correspondence is sent to the second person.
- Direct – The second contact is sent their own addressed copy with their salutation.
No reference is made to other recipients unless in the body of the letter itself.
- CC - Correspondence is addressed to the first contact, and copies send to the second person with no specific salutation.
The first contact is always assumed to receive all correspondence directly and this option cannot be changed.
2. When the email is finalised, the emails and attached correspondence are addressed accordingly.