Setting Up or Amending Diary Groups
- Click on the Diary tab, then click Actions > Edit Diary Groups
2. In the Diary Group Manager, Groups can be Added, Removed and Renamed using the buttons under the Groups box. Use the ‘<’ & ‘>’ Buttons to add and remove users from the selected diary group. To Add Members or Watchers into a group:
- Select a user from the right hand pane and use to include them as a Member of the Diary Group.
- Select a user from the right hand pane and use to include them as a Watcher of the Diary Group.
Please Note – Members can Add, Remove and Edit diary entries, whereas Watchers can only View them.
3. When finished, click Save.
Display Available User Diaries
Any users in the Diary Group will see the group listed in their Available Diaries section (and from Actions > Manage Diary Groups).
When a User clicks on the Diary Group, the View option will be displayed. Click the drop-down menu to view the Diaries of specific users, or click Whole Group to see all users’ lists displayed together.
Please Note – Users who are set up as Watchers will not have an entry in the list.