Default Branch Settings And How To Change Them
Group Administrator access to System Administration is required.
NOTE: Any changes need to be approached with great caution as they will have effects across the Branch. If you are unsure, check first.
Go to Tools>System Administration>Branches.
Click on Edit next to your Branch
Many of these settings are self-explanatory, but the bullet points below explain a little further about each.
- Office name.
- Office Email Address.
- Office telephone number.
- Default currency.
- Company or branch web site.
- Default day for reminders - e.g. either same day or day before.
- What time reminders will be generated.
- How long before an appointment made on the same day a reminder will be sent.
- Default property type - i.e. sale or rent.
- Default number of days after an appraisal for a follow up to be created.
- Default timescale for client reviews.
- Default period between periodic activity reports.
- Percentage price deviation to apply to an applicant's requirements. Someone looking at £100,000-£150,000 with a 10% Requirements Price range would match between £90,000 and £165,000.
- Earliest time in day for appointments etc.
- Default brochure template that will be applied on a property.
- Ravensworth code (provided by Ravensworth).
- Brief Your Market settings (provided by Brief Your Market).
- Ensures Financial Services information is added before the record can be proceeded with.
- Ensures Money laundering checks are carried out before the record can be proceeded with.
- Enables RAN (Relocation Agents network) leads.
- Enables the uploading of Lead In/Lead out to the web.
- Enables downloading of Leads from portals.
- Enables downloading of Web Statistics.
- Enables uploading of Exchanged, Completed and Let properties to own web site.
- Show Maximum Deposit Exceeded Warning
- Show Tenancy Fee Warning Message
- Uploads all properties - please email or check with support before doing this as it can seriously impact the system.
- Set up for restricting User access to system by IP Address or Time of Day.