A Quick Overview
- We create your Alto database.
- We take a copy your Data from your source system to undertake the "Test" Migration.
- Your Data is mapped and migrated to your Alto Database.
- Our Migrations specialist will talk you through the "Test" Process to check the accuracy of the Data imported into Alto .
- Once you are happy you Sign Off the "Test" data migrated.
- The Final Data Migration and Basic Training is then arranged and completed.
- We will then book a further date to assist with your Accounts Go Live. Please review the information in Post Migration Work - Property Management & Accounts
The Test Migration Process
Providing the required "My Account" items have been completed in full, your Alto database will be created and dates for the data collection and data mapping will be scheduled.
In most instances one of our Migrations Analysts will be able to collect your data directly from your server utilising TeamViewer, if this is not possible you will be advised to request the data from your current software supplier, this will be clarified with you prior to the data collection taking place.
We understand the importance of your data and will work with you to make the transition over to Alto as smooth as possible. This requires a lot of work our end, but, also requires work your end too. In order to make sure we have got everything correct, we will need your expertise and input, as ultimately you will know your data a lot better than we do.
Data Mapping Completed
Once the data mapping process has been completed your Migrations Analyst will carry out a test migration where the mapped data will be imported into a demo Alto database.
Your Project Coordinator will provide you with login details for your demo Alto system, enabling you to access this test database and review the accuracy of the data converted.
A member of the migrations team will contact you, to guide you through the final data migrated and to highlight the key areas to check.
Please note, your cooperation during the data review process is integral to ensuring that your final data migration is as accurate as possible.